Help me finish that list. Feel free to vote for other “winners” in that category add new candidates. Hopefully someone at Tennis Channel will take note and at least change the types of ads they run (if not remove them completely).
1. LATISSE – GROW LASHES – How to grow bigger lashes!
2. THE BELLY BURNER – Get blazing abs by wearing a belt.
3. E-HARMONY – How to find a wife or a husband online.
4. CASH FOR GOLD – How to get paid cash for your jewelry.
5. THE SLAP CHOPPER – How to chop vegetables.
Why can’t all TV be like Hulu? If you really must run ads for lack of a normal way to monetize your service (like charging your customers), then at least let us choose our commercials? Is that hard?
Imagine going to a restaurant and, instead of just paying for your food, you are forced to watch pampers commercials till you’ve paid up.
… more candidates for the top spot:
6. ROSETTA STONE
7. SHAMPOO FOR ITCHY DRY SCALP
8. 1-800-PET MEDS
9. NEW YORK TIMES
10. PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE
11. GEIKO INSURANCE
13. FRANKLIN TEMPLETON INVESTMENTS – Gain From Our Perspective, after watching our commercial 6,000 times!