Join Premier Tennis on their next tennis trip!
Spend a full day at Wimbledon on either Centre Court
or Number One Court
with our Wimbledon Debenture tickets
. Our prices are up to 20% cheaper than other leading US ticket companies and we never charge a booking fee.
Call today 1-800-376-0975.
Contact Premier Tennis
now for a quote, to inquire about Debenture tickets, an official Wimbledon travel package or a custom itinerary, and make 2015 the year you experience the history, drama and traditions of the most prestigious of Grand Slams.
members will receive a complimentary official Wimbledon Towel, as used by the players, with any Debenture ticket purchase, while stocks last.
Legends Tennis Camp
Led by Murphy Jensen and Wayne Bryan.
Tune up your game in the ultimate tennis camp before mixing with Sir Richard Branson and 15 ATP/WTA Pros & Legends at the final night’s dinner and party on Necker Island.
Location: Rosewood Little Dix Bay Resort, Virgin Gorda, BVI and Necker Island.
Package Price: Starting at $13,000 for two (2) people all inclusive
Dates: November 29th – December 3, 2015
- 4 night / 5-day all-inclusive package
- Entry into the Legends Tennis Camp and Clinics
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Cocktails and house wines included
- Courtside seats to the Necker Cup Charity Exhibition, held on Necker Island.
- Entry into the Charity Dinner, Auction & “End of the World” Party with Sir Richard Branson and 15 ATP / WTA Pros & Legends on Necker Island.
- Round-trip airport transfers from Tortola or VIJ Airport
- Unlimited use of Little Dix Bay resort facilities including snorkeling gear, movie presentations, fitness, pool and tennis
Necker Cup Pro-Am
Play in the Most Exclusive Pro-Am in the World. Join Sir Richard Branson and 15 leading ATP/WTA Pros and Legends for the ultimate tennis Pro-Am. Past Pros have included Nadal, Djokovic, McEnroe, Becker, & the Bryan Brothers to name just a few.
Location: Sir Richard Branson’s home, Necker Island, BVI
Package Price: $110,000 for two (2) people, all inclusive
Limit: 16 Teams
Dates: November 28th – December 3, 2015
- November 28th – December 3rd, 2015
- 5 night / 6-day all-inclusive package to stay on Necker Island.
- Team entry for up to two (2) players into the Necker Cup Main Draw that will include Sir Richard Branson and 15 ATP / WTA Tennis Pros & Legends.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- All alcoholic beverages
- Courtside seats to the Necker Cup Pro Charity Tennis Exhibition
- Entry into the Charity Dinner, Auction & “End of the World” Party in the Great House
- Use of all amenities on Necker Island (excluding spa treatments)
- Boat transfers around Virgin Gorda
- Transfers to/from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
Check out the highlight videos from previous Necker Cups HERE
Everyone is excited to watch their favorite Tennis player perform in Rome when world’s number one defending champion, Serena Williams suddenly announced her withdrawal from the Italian Open on Thursday before her face off with fellow American Christina McHale in round three and her fans were truly sad and worried. The reason for withdrawing?
It’s because of her elbow injury. The champion said the injury first affected her at last week’s Madrid Open, where she lost to Petra Kvitova in the semis. She was like serving only 40% of her control and not serving the best and all she thinks is to be able to have a serve and hit the shots with assurance. Last year was terrible, Serena took five days off and practice for just one day or two before the tournament and that was not a good and healthy idea to face a competition.
According to the champion, this is now a good and right decision for the future as she does not want to do the same mistakes again as last year. She does not want her injury to get worse and have a problem during her next game. Our victor, Serena Williams guaranteed that she will prepare and give her 100% next time as she is smarter now and will not let anything ruin her strategies.